I used to think it was thunderstruck or sweet child o mine but man Strike Zone by Loverboy has an awesome beginning. The song blows and so does Loverboy but the beginning is awesome.
I used to think it was thunderstruck or sweet child o mine but man Strike Zone by Loverboy has an awesome beginning. The song blows and so does Loverboy but the beginning is awesome.
that song by Jimi Hendrix that hulk hogan used to come out too
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
yea, that Ole Tantric beginning is real nice..haha, and thats just not because their my favorite band..
but yea, thunderstruck is pretty good too..
man, you can't be hatin on loverboy...matter of fact, that was what i was listening to coming home from work tonight..haha
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Two of the most underrated in my opinion (and I may get blasted for these) are Money for Nothing (Dire Straits), and Renegade (Styxx).
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Enter Sandman.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I like thunderstruck and enter sandman.
"One player can impact a game, One TEAM can win championships"
"seek and destroy" - metallica
Bookmarks